Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I saw, I learnt

Learn from your surroundings

Things are not always what they seem to be. There are lots of things I've learnt observing other people's behaviour. Once a couple of Rs.500 notes fell out of someone's pocket on the street to the market in my hometown, and he was searching for it frantically. I just happened to pass through the same route and he asked me if I had accidentally found his money. I replied non-affirmatively. It was just then a middle-aged man came to him. (By that time, I had walked a few steps ahead, but turned to see when they started talking). He returned him his money, saying that he found it a few minutes ago and was waiting at the side of the road for the person whoever comes looking for it. Luckily, his act found success, he made himself and that person happy & joyous, and gave me a lesson on how little application of one's mind and life's values can often provide a righteous path to be followed so as to serve humanity.


P.S. -- I am sharing what 'I Saw and I Learnt' at BlogAdda.com in association with DoRight.in.

No comments: