Sunday, December 29, 2013

Cycle Day: Go Green

uploading pics soon

What a fantastic turn-out at the event! A crowd in the number of thousands, all on their bicycles, all looking their best. How could the society won't sway away! The point I was referring to yesterday about supporting the campaigns Go Green as well as P.A.U.S. - both of them (as I hate that unclean stubble) - seemed to be perfectly laid out at the event. One can see more of such pics at FB page of Cycle Day. It was an awesome experience, no doubt, for everybody present there. So many parallel events for kids related to games and environment awareness, an initiative very much needed on large scale for long time, and there it was.

After the event, I went to Bums On The Saddle, a premier biking and accessories shop, nearby and purchased a saddle wedgie for myself, which can be used to store smaller items like allen key tools, mobile, wallet, shaving kit, etc. So on this point of view also, I did my way for both the campaigns I am supporting.

And then we went back cycling again to our apartment at the end of this wonderful event. Come Bangalore, join us for Cycle Day last Sunday of every month... and gents, come clean shaven, yo! :)


Moreover, I would like to tag my friends Ankita SinghalShiksha SharmaSahil MahajanRohit RajputBharadwas LS in this post.

P.S. -- Protest Against Unclean Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

No comments: