Saturday, December 14, 2013

Gulzar mania @ BLF

Ah, I hated that unclean stubble, as it ruined my pics with Prasoon Joshi yesterday.

Continuing from where I left off in the last concerned post, on the third day of Bangalore Literature Festival 2013, I got a fabulous window of opportunity to get my copy of his own book signed by Gulzar sa'ab himself. He came to sit in the audience for the opening session on the last day, which was a poetry recitation of major Indian languages.

I got to get a photograph with him too, just like my experience with Prasoon Joshi the day before. But this time I was prepared. I had clean shaved my face last night after getting that stubbly pic with Prasoon. I had learned my lesson, and fortunately the pic came out very good indeed.

It's the same thing. Life can happen to you anytime, anywhere, anyhow. It's just that we have to be prepared to seize the opportunity and make it work best for us. Second day of BLF I wasn't prepared well for that, but the last day I made up for it. So, so happy! 

I may also be attending Delhi Poetry Festival soon going to be held in the second week of January 2014. I have confirmed my participation and booked my travel tickets as well. Will be meeting some legendary figures there. And who knows, myself being a published poet, might get a chance to recite one or two of my own creations on the stage ;) Hope all goes well.


Moreover, I would like to tag my friends Ankita SinghalShiksha SharmaSahil MahajanRohit RajputBharadwas LS in this post.

P.S. -- This post is a part of the Protest Against Smelly Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

No comments: