Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Somewhere sometime

Somewhere sometime we have to let go of our pent-up emotions, so as to be lively at other times, so as to breathe fully without any psychological blocks in our mental framework. And it is fine also, unless we don't hurt anybody in the process, which includes ourselves too. Especially when we are clean shaving our stubble, an act of anger or frustration due to something else can cause fatal injuries if we are not careful. I know it's not an everyday issue, but it can happen anytime to anyone. Hence we need to calm down before holding any such thing in our hands which may lead to more or less severe repercussions. 

Although this post isn't directly related to the P.A.S.S. activity for which I am writing everyday and will be doing so for the whole month. But still I wanted to get this out to the readers because when one is frustrated, he acts on impulse which at most times isn't fruitful. 

I got to understand this fact in the scenario of shaving when a few weeks ago. I really hate that unclean stubble of mine. My mind was busy somewhere else, I guess it was working subconsciously to come out of a problematic situation that time, but my body system was centered on the act of clean shaving my face. And in such clumsy state of affairs, I took a cut on my chin from my sharp Gillette Vector Plus razor, though fortunately it didn't cut very deep, but it took me a few days to get it completely healed after applying dettol and then turmeric on it. So...

Be careful, everybody!



Moreover, I would like to tag my friends Ankita SinghalShiksha SharmaSahil MahajanRohit RajputBharadwas LS in this post.

P.S. -- This post is a part of the Protest Against Smelly Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

No comments: