Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Thank you, BlogAdda!

Thank you so much , BlogAdda, for this wonderful contest in association with Gillette India! All those goodies I won (and yet to come) and the Flipkart voucher I won (and received) in the first week based on max. number of tags will always make me participate in more and more blogging contests. The Protest Against Unclean Stubble (P.A.U.S.) contest has been the biggest contest in my blogging history. The one before this was also a Gillette sponsored Soldier For Women contest held around Feb. 2013. I participated in both of these contests vigorously, simply because I hate that unclean stubble. And I hope for more such blogging events to participate in the future, and also to get my blog featured (but it won't, I am pretty sure :P) at the BlogAdda awards to be held on 18th Jan, I guess, at Mumbai.

Nevertheless, in my participation for more this particular contest, I must admit that I discovered an avid blogging side of myself which I was mildly unaware about earlier. Hope to continue this and explore and write more. My New Year resolution is also slightly related to this only (though I am not gonna reveal it so soon publicly; only when it gets completed to a sufficient degree). Till then, Happy Blogging to me! Good Year!!


Moreover, I would like to tag my friends Ankita SinghalShiksha SharmaSahil MahajanRohit RajputBharadwas LS in this post.

P.S. -- Protest Against Unclean Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

No comments: