Tuesday, December 24, 2013

You look like...

Hii

Hey

So are you also attending today's writing workshop?!

Yes. And I suppose you too, right!

Yeah. Well, I am into poetry and planning to bring out my own novel soon, that's why I am here.

Wow, that's great! Poetry, huh! cool.

Yeah, just a means of... you know, processing wandering thoughts. So what do you write about?

Me! Mm, short stories, blogging mainly. 

Judging by your demeanour, it's difficult to say that a girl like you scribbles also.

Ya, many of my friends say like that. Waise, you totally look like a writer, if I can say.

And how is that?!

Well, your kurta - jeans and neatly trimmed stubble gives you that aura, if you know what I mean.

Oh, that! I just couldn't find time to, you know, get it shaved, so came here like this only. Otherwise, I hate this unclean stubble, and really like my handsome face be clean shaven.

Mm.. maybe! So what other hobbies do you carry out other than poetry, Mr. Old Times Writer!

A lot of things; will take a long time to even list them down. You tell about yours!

Not much. I like doodling around, and shopping is my best friend.

Great. Gillette is my best friend, speaking that way ;)

Awesome! When are we meeting next, then?!

:)

---------------------------------------------------------------


Moreover, I would like to tag my friends Ankita SinghalShiksha SharmaSahil MahajanRohit RajputBharadwas LS in this post.

P.S. -- Protest Against Unclean Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

No comments: