Monday, March 24, 2014

Books indirectly free

Earlier I used to recharge my mobile via recharge outlets only. Although I was aware about rechargeitnow.com but I couldn't trust it fully as few cases had happened when people didn't get the recharge and the refund also didn't come that time.

So when I got to know about Freecharge, the main thing I liked was that it was giving various free coupons along with the recharge. Thus I utilized several McD coupons for getting bargains for my Saturday lunch there. On the other hand, I also used to take Indiaplaza coupons from Freecharge, providing a discount of Rs.100/- on a total bill of Rs 400, on already discounted books so much so that almost every book finally costed me just a little more than 50% of its MRP.

Afterwards, when I came in contact with BlogAdda for book reviews, I also encountered various online contests running on the site simultaneously. I participated in many and won several Early Bird Flipkart vouchers of Rs.500 denominations which I utilized to satiate my thirst for reading more and more Hindi literature books, hence getting mosy of my purchased books almost free.

And now with the presence of GoPaisa on web, it will be very much helpful for me to regularly search for current coupons, cashbacks, bargains on different book selling websites like HomeShop18, Infibeam, etc. in addition with the others already mentioned in the post.


This post is a part of the Shop, only to Save More!, by GoPaisa.com association with BlogAdda.com


No comments: