Saturday, May 3, 2014

IPL StarSports combo

Well, this may or may not be my last post on Indian Premier League 2014. But I will keep watching the IPL to see more of the success for my dear friend Mohit Sharma of Chennai Super Kings. He has been the sole motivation behind me watching IPL since last season. Never before I have followed this T20 empire series.

That reason apart, yesterday when I was in the grocery store, my eyes got glued to DD inning for some time and it was then that Rajat Bhatia took a stunning catch to get rid of the in-form Duminy. I got an interest in the match and thereafter I jogged down to my room so as to complete my dinner first and then watch RR chase.

But my bad luck, the electricity went off. I couldn't switch my pc then to catch the action. Then I took out my mobile and checked the battery to be decent enough to start the match by logging on to star sports website. Deferred Live was the right option for me to tap into at that time. A spirited performance by Karun Nair (73* off 50 balls) helped the Rajasthan Royals beat the Delhi Daredevils at Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium. During their chase of 153, the youngster stayed in the middle throughout the run-chase and eventually struck the winning runs with nine balls to spare.

A roller-coaster ride again this IPL. And then I went on to check Zip Clips of the action I missed out. It has been a great association as a user of starsports.com till now and hoping for it to continue for the rest of the season. I don't love IPL but I would never want to miss the bowling of Mohit Sharma, just saying again to confirm my belief in his meteoric rise in the spheres of cricket. Keep performing, friend!


P.S. -- This post is a part of Cricket just got better! Activity by starsports.com in association with BlogAdda.com.

No comments: