Sunday, May 18, 2014

Star Sports revolution

So the League matches of Indian Premier League 2014 coming to an end within this week. Only a handful of matches left and the contest to be in the qualifying play-offs is intense now. Last night Dhoni had a piece of hard luck when he decided to give the ball for the last over to David Hussey who has no experience in bowling in IPL T20s, and not to Mohit Sharma who is unarguably proved himself to be one of the best bowlers of this season.

To make sure that I don't miss even a shot of my favourite player's, i.e., Mohit Sharma's matches, I have got my broadband connection upgraded to a higher plan, thus enabling me to stream live on starsports.com without any buffering obstacles.

About the website's variety of enormous, game-changing features for IPL T20, I like Live Streaming the most as it enables bachelors like me who don't own a tv set (or cable connection to make their PC monitor work like tv) to watch the match at ease sitting at home and munching snacks at will.

Star Sports has really brought a revolution to the traditional tv watching in general and particularly in my life too. Now I can watch different clips, interesting sections of the previous matches, best of batting, bowling, fielding, wicket-keeping anytime whenever I log in to the website. Having a bottle of beer on weekends with peanuts on our side and watching IPL on starsports.com has become a regular routine since last one month.

Unfortunately, IPL would be over in next two weeks. But I have found another interesting feature on star sports, i.e., to watch Badminton live on the website. So as to say - nowadays apart from IPL, I am also enjoying live streaming of India's campaign in Thomas and Uber Cups on StarSports.com since last two days and I am a dedicated fan. Long live starsports.com :)


P.S. -- This post is a part of Cricket just got better! Activity by starsports.com in association with BlogAdda.com.

No comments: