Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Life Memories

The best thing that has happened to me in recent times is the inclusion of my wife in my life. In just one year of our marriage we have had loads of memories to make and cherish for the rest of our lives. We enjoyed our honeymoon in the lap of nature at Dharamshala/Mcleodganj. We pumped our adrenaline sky high while paragliding at Bir-Billing, soaring over hills and valleys of Himachal. And we celebrated our first wedding anniversary just last month which my better half was waiting for with full anticipation. Everything had to be special - the cake, the rose, the candles, dinner.

I am sharing a scrapbook of our short yet but fun-filled memories together.



Memories for Life scrapbook


Since we decided to celebrate the day between us, we didn't step outside for dinner because of traffic and helmet-on-saree confusions; and ordered the food online. Next day we booked a table at Barbeque Nation, Lido Mall for one specific reason. I had earlier seen the staff there celebrating customers' birthdays/anniversaries with special cake and joyous song. And the surprise was I hadn't told my wife that there would be any celebration of occasion for us at the restaurant.

Just after our main course meal was over and we started the dessert, the Bbq Nation staff came clapping and singing to our table with kiwi pulp topped cake. And the surprise and joy on Her face was a sight. She was extremely excited seeing all the celebration. Staff took couple of our pictures cutting the cake and later presented us with a beautiful memento of the printed photo of the same converted into a paper photo frame. Wow! That was absolutely an unexpected surprise for us. And it added stars to our most memorable memory of the D-day.

Another one of the super memorable day we had when we jumped off hilltop and did paragliding for half an hour during our honeymoon. I have always been an adventure junkie and know the taste of thrill, but it was the first for my wife. She was delightedly thrilled to the core when she found herself flying higher above the birds, leave alone the lush green covered mountains and the teeny-tiny houses as visible from up above.

I can never forget her face on these two days when she was so so delighted and that's the most beautiful memory of her I keep in my heart. A lot of memories to be made yet and life is gonna be so much adorable with her by my side. 


P.S. -- Share your #MemoriesForLife like I’ve done at BlogAdda for HDFC Life.

No comments: